Tuesday, April 22, 2014

NEW: Baseball Informer Digital Magazine!

Complete with articles by yours truly!

 So check it out! See what you think!

So this new digital magazine is available on the Apple NewsStand (I don't use apple stuff so I am relatively clueless - I mean I have an itunes account but that is it) and it features some of my work! The first edition I believe is free so maybe check it out! Give me your feedback on it - I was approached by the editor a while back and asked if he could use some of my stuff for his first edition and now it has finally been launched! Since I don't have iOS or whatever that is I can only get the audio and it's not even working right so I would love to know if you guys think I should keep promoting my writing this way or what? I personally think from what I have seen from the preview it looks well put together with articles, videos and music .... so try it and let me know! Thanks!! :-D xx ~ Jen

Baseball Informer Digital Magazine - View In iTunes

By Brad Ebert

Description

Baseball Informer Digital Magazine is a monthly publication covering a diverse range of content sure to satisfy all fan types of America’s Favorite Pastime. We feature compelling articles regarding relevant players and news. Also, statistical slants that’ll broaden your knowledge base of your favorite team and players. And, interviews of prominent people that contribute to and cover the game of baseball. With, video included to enhance your viewing enjoyment.



Baseball Informer Digital Magazine
View In iTunes

  • Free
  • Category: Sports
  • Released: Apr 18, 2014
  • Version: 1
  • Size: 5.3 MB
  • Language: English
  • Seller: Brad Ebert
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment