Thursday, May 29, 2014

If you have landed here ...


You are in the wrong place!! BBST has MOVED to it's own domain:


BBSTmlb.com <-------- Just click here!

 n

It's the same stuff you'd have previously found on my blog in a new convenient location! There's a layout and there will be new features ... for example, Relative Replays: Behind the Bullpen Chatter (coming soon) is a weekly series in which there will be a conversation between two life-long baseball fanatics: a mother-daughter discussion that can be about everything and anything related to baseball. Sometimes we will debate, others talk about current events, historical issues, the A's (obviously) ... whatever strikes our fancy. 
Now, I don't know about another mother-daughter baseball blog ... if you have please let me know.

BBST (Bullpen, Baseball and Sock Talk) along with it's sister blog/series (haven't figured that out just yet), Relative Replays, will hopefully be fun, engaging and a first of its kind ... the site is still under construction but everything should be up and running soon! Thanks for reading and I hope you will follow me over to BBSTmlb.com! (it is part of Word Press so if you have a WP blog ... do me a favor! Follow the new BBST!! I hope you enjoy it!! Thanks! xx ~ Jen aka the original Oakland A's Socks Girl! You can find me on Twitter @OakAsSocksGrl

No comments:

Post a Comment