Monday, September 9, 2013

My First Solo Article for SportsUnbiased.com!

Please take a look! It would really help me out if you checked it out on the site! The title is : 2013 Oakland Athletics: Why They Will Win the AL West 

Here is my first real solo article for SportsUnbiased.com! Its a bit rough in my opinion but the editors helped me out and were really great! Please take a moment to read it and tell me what you think - positive or negative! Thank you!! I can use all the help I can get!!

http://sportsunbiased.com/mlb/15065/2013-oakland-athletics-why-they-will-win-the-al-west/

This is totally my dream to have the freedom to write about baseball and even better my Oakland Athletics. I tried to make the article as unbiased and to the truth as much as I could! I still have things to work on but for a first real try I think I did alright! All comments and criticisms are welcome because how else will I improve? Thank you for you time! Have a wonderful day! <3 OaklandAsSocksGirl



No comments:

Post a Comment