Friday, August 23, 2013

SportsUnbiased.com

So recently I was recruited to write about baseball for the up and coming website SportsUnbiased.com. I am very flattered, nervous and VERY EXCITED about an opportunity to get my name out there as a legitimate writer! And having structure and someone to look up to (like my editors) and be accountable too will help because obviously I have trouble getting my blogs done! Tons of ideas but when it comes right down to it they never get finished and published! So this is the sort of gig I have been waiting for and it came to me! Here is a link to the first piece I contributed to for the site! Hope y'all enjoy it! It's not baseball - but football and while I don't know as much about football as baseball, I was able to take my knowledge along with a bit of research and contribute to the article:

http://sportsunbiased.com/nfl/13500/nfl-top-rbs-of-all-time/

No comments:

Post a Comment