Saturday, December 14, 2013

Video: Diary of a Sad Cat - Hysterical!!



This was so funny I had to post it here so I'd be able to watch it whenever I feel like it ... it IS exactly what goes on inside a cat's head. Although I think if the cat was a little more on the evil side it and it had more diary entries it would eventually plot the murder of "the authorities." The cat would have to be slightly evil to begin with though because I am sure Harry would never plot my murder or Hermione either! But Littles, on the other hand ... that cat has been and still is plotting my death since I brought her home ... like seriously! LMAO! This is too good tho so ENJOY!

I don't always take the time to watch every video I'm sent online but this one hella nails it! If you aren't a cat person you will still laugh and if you love cats then it's even better ... Have a lovely Saturday everyone! :-D

(Here's the link to the video ... just because ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment